Sunday 12 February 2012

Triple Chocolate Biscuit Recipe


It seems fitting that the first recipe I post be this one as it was the first official gluten free 'recipe' I road tested. It was given to me by a kind lady I met in Bundaberg Qld who has a little boy that is also Coeliac. Thanks Sandra.

It is quite full-on in the sugar department but my view is everyone deserves a little treat now and again.. and again.. and again.. (ha ha) 'everything in moderation'. Enjoy!


125g butter                                                               
1/3 cup peanut butter (smooth)
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/4 cup cocoa (optional)
1/4 cup GF plain flour
1 cup GF self raising flour
250g choc bits

Cream butter, sugar and peanut butter
Add egg, cocoa and flours
Stir in choc bits
Cook in a moderate oven (18- degrees Celsius) for
approx 15-20 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment