Tuesday 14 February 2012

Gloria Jean's Coffees

We called in to Gloria Jean's Coffees at Harbour Town this morning.  My intention was to grab a takeaway coffee and run (I wasn't expecting to find anything gluten free available) but I was pleasantly surprised to find a couple of gluten free snacks on offer, so we sat in.

Abbey & Ben (my youngest) each tucked into a cute little gluten free daisy biscuit (labelled gluten free) and I enjoyed a White Choc & Cranberry Bliss cookie by Kez's (a company that have numerous gluten free yummies).

Needless to say nothing really touched the sides.. oh and the coffee was good too..

Gloria Jean's Coffees Australia have a nutritional information section under "Our Products"  on their website which details any allergens and is quite a good reference point.

With stores all over Perth and some country areas there's bound to be one near you.  Check them out.

www.gloriajeanscoffees.com.au/

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you are pleasantly surprised like that - good on Gloria Jeans!

    ReplyDelete