Saturday 25 February 2012

Coffee Anyone?

Raspberry & Coconut Cupcake
I have discovered that one of my loves as an adult person is coffee.  I'm no coffee buff by any stretch but I do appreciate a good cup of Joe.. and so it was quite to my delight that we discovered Yahava (pronounced "Jah-ha-va") Koffee Works Swan Valley right on our doorstep.

What a find.  This funky little coffee mecca is my new favourite morning tea haunt and it comes with gluten free yummies.  On the day of our visit they had freshly baked raspberry & coconut and orange & almond cupcakes winking at me from the cabinet.  One of each? Why not! and the verdict.. delicious.  They also have gluten free cookies by Spotted Cow available.

Coffee was superb, cake was delicious and company was.. meh.. Ha! just kidding Garrick, don't get your knickers in a twist.



Yahava also have quality teas available and a great little gift section which has all sorts of coffee & tea paraphernalia and quirky little knick-knacks that will have you lingering longer.

Roasting 7 days a week and with a brilliant 'Roast 'N' Post' service there is no excuse not to indulge.

Open daily 9am-5pm
Located at 4572 West Swan Rd, Swan Valley

and for you South Westers..
Cnr Bussell Hwy & Rosa Brook Rd, Margaret River

www.yahava.com

No comments:

Post a Comment